The Registrar with the corn worm Jiaoju CN domain name

Beijing Lu is to sell McDonald’s CN domain name, Internet users to enter the wojiuxihuan.cn address, you can see the "marked the domain name from 50 thousand yuan".









the Information Office of the State Council in April this year released "the number of Internet information resources China 2004 survey report" shows that as of December 31, 2004, the country has 1852300 registered domain name only 36% corresponding website can be accessed. "In general, a registered domain name is paired with a website." Shenyang pointed out, that is to say, in the other 64% of the registered domain name, the removal of part of the individual companies for the protection of the online brand system and registration, the rest of the basic for the domain name transactions."







Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *